Speedway Meeting Features
- All the popular meeting formats included (British, Swedish, Polish and Danish League Matches; Three and Four Team Tournaments; Pairs and Individual Competitions).
- All the events of real speedway - engine failures, falls, exclusions and injuries.
- Supports Reserve and Tactical Substitutions, Rider Replacement, Team and Track Reserves, Nominated Heats, Runoffs, Second-Halves, Scratch Races, Bonus Points and Handicapping.
- User-definable averages.
- Carry over team scores between matches.
- Starting gate preferences.
- Generates full scorecharts and race results to file or print. Choice of FIM or user-defined programme marking.
- Meetings may be run automatically, or interactively with up to nine players competing against each other or the computer.
- Complete team and individual line-ups may be loaded directly from a database. A Rider Editor is provided.
- Scripting language that allows the creation of new meetings and the customisation of those supplied.
Main Page | Development | Speedway FAQ